Tuesday, March 29, 2005

March 29, 2005


Currently PlayingTwilight SerenadeBy Tony Bennet, Count Basie, Dinah Washington, Lena Horne, Ella Fitzgerald, Sarah Vaughan, Mel Torme, Sammy Davis Jr., Louis Armstrong, Billie HolidayThe Way You Look Tonight- Tony Bennetsee related awww....Tony.....
Public - 6:54 PM - add eprops - add comments - edit it - email it
Tuesday...why isn't the week going FASTER?!The Good:mmm...i smell foodi'm skipping class todaygot my car insurance bill and buying a new car made it go DOWN!went tanning...lookin' toastymade a VERY stressed person smile for the first time all daylistened to my favorite song- "The Way You Look Tonight"- Tony Bennetgot to drive with the windows down and the sun roof up...rockin' out to classic rock!The Bad:i'm starvingskipping class so i can have time to study for anothergot cut off in traffic multiple times on the way homeweather turned bad, real fast! can't go walking around the lakegas is $2.09 a gallonHad to tell a client today that their cat wasn't going to live much longer...client just happened to be a good friend. Let me just clarify something for my out-of-towner friends (namely the Illini). Oklahoma drivers are not as bad as Misery (Missouri) drivers, but they're damn close! I think they have started an underground "Crappy Drivers" club that you have to accidentally drive into in order to join. Jerks.Kind of interesting news...Oklahoma City (News Channel 4) has just upgraded its doplar radar system to include a 1 million watt doplar! This is amazing for again, my out-of-towner friends. All the other stations in the state have 250,000 watt doplars. There are only 7 other million watt ones in the country and we have one! Now...maybe all of our people won't blow away and the stations will quit interviewing the rednecks. "Wilma just damn near blew away! And she still has my casserole dish!" (Might I add, this interview was miraculously done with no front teeth.)Everyone here at the Hartman House is doing well. Caitlin just went to school. She will be done with her massage therapy certification this summer and is already making money at it! Edwin is busy building his robot for one of his many engineering classes. The thing looks like Bender from "Futurama" and even has a "thingy" on his head! Christen is workin' tonight but will more than likely be home shortly...probably with a new pair of HIDEOUS shoes!! J/J Cissi...you know I love ya. Matt is either working or at a study group. You just never know. That guy runs around more than I do! Oakley, the beagle, hasn't jumped the fence in a few hours, but give her time, it's still early. Hootie (the cross eyed puddy tat)..knock on wood...has not vomited on anything today. (That I know of.) All the other animals have been fairly uneventful today.Thought for the day: (from same guy as last time)I bought a doughnut and they gave me a receipt for the doughnut. I don't need a receipt for the doughnut. I give you money, you give me doughnut. End of transaction. We don't need to bring ink and paper into this. I can't imagine a scenario where I would have to prove that I bought a doughnut. To some skeptical friend: "Don't even act like I didn't buy a doughnut. I've got the documentation right here..."Alright...off I go to work out and then it's the nose to the books for the rest of the evening. Hope this has found everyone well!Love, Lizzi

No comments: