Friday, August 11, 2006

More Venting...More Selling

So I had to take my car in for a tune up the other day. Yes, a tune up, on my car...admidst the other financial obligations I am swimming in, I had to do THAT too. Grr...193 dollars later, my car is in tip top condition. Oh, well, except for the large PAINT CHIP on my hood. And by chip, I mean small dinner plate...in multiple locations. Apparently Dory doesn't like the heat. She's festering. Therefore, today I took her into good ole G&M Body Shop and learned that her booboo would cost a fair $392 dollars to fix. Thanks to the fact that my insurance company is run by jerks, they will not be paying for any of it. Apparently they say that it's "natural wear and tear". Hmm...so if Mother Nature spits ice rocks at my car and leaves dimples, that's covered. But if she glares at it with evil heat rays, too bad. Sorry, Dory. But I fear your are destined to a long hot summer without paint on your hood. Here's to RUST! :)

Oh yeah...and to eventually pay for the above stated repairs, I'm selling more items.


Books

Microeconomics Textbook
Statistics Textbook
Financial Accounting Textbook
The Crush, by Sandra Brown
The Five People You Meet in Heaven, by Mitch Albom
Speak Softly, She Can Hear, by Pam Lewis
The Perfect Man, by Dean Buckhorn (Novelty)
The House on Hope Street, by Danielle Steel
The Wedding, by Danielle Steel
The Cottage, by Danielle Steel
Perfect Stranger, by Danielle Steel

VHS

Speed
Dirty Dancing
Scream
Risky Business

No comments: