Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Pure Hatred.

I don't write much any more. That's a given. But tonight, I just had to let this little bit of me out there in the open, throw it into the cosmic void that is the internet, and set it free. I have such deep and unquenching sadness weighing on my heart at this moment, that I'm not really sure what to say. Tonight I learned of a 2 year old child that was raped, sodomized and severely beaten. Due to the confines of my job I cannot share the details, and believe me, you wouldn't want me to anyway. But please, say your prayers for this precious baby and her warriors, the county deputies, police officers and medical staff that are working in her name. Pray that she pulls through and that her attacker meets his judgement. I would also like to say that I am thoroughly impressed with the medical staff and law enforcement officers that didn't take the opportunity to murder him when they had the chance. I am not a vindictive person, but I can honestly say that I have hate in me right now that I'm not sure I would have been able to control if I had to be the one to contact him. Good thing for him, I sit behind a radio.

No comments: