Monday, November 27, 2006

BabyLove Part2

I received a comment on last nights blog from someone I have come to call a friend. A bloggo-buddy if you will. She told me, "Do not ever feel badly about being sentimental. We live in a world where people are becoming colder, distracted and self-involved more and more. We need more sentimentality. It's good to have feelings." And on that note, I share with you a little, bite sized package of hope. I held a 2 week old baby boy in my arms tonight. He cooed, he gurgled, he yawned. Precious is not even a word that could begin to describe baby Ephraim. The most precious part however, was that this seven pound bundle of pure heaven was passed from arm to arm in a room full of men. I watched as each heart melted, as each man smiled and as each baby coo was returned with an adult coo. My heart grew two sizes...

No comments: