Monday, May 12, 2008

My Bucket List

MORE BLOGGING! Woohoo!

I read on a friends blog that she has created a list of things she wants to do before she dies. So here is my list of things I'd like to do before I kick the bucket...it is, like me, a work in progress. (Yes, I stole the name from the movie.)

*Visit Italy
*Visit Ireland
*Make a difference in/save a life.
*Skydive
*Get one last tattoo
*Fall in love
*Become a mom (whether natural or adoption)
*Own my own home
*Be debt free
*See the Northern Lights
*Be an aunt (Come ON, Mike! Call her!!!)...you better name your first born after me.
*Get a college degree (I just want that stupid piece of paper.)
*Learn to shoot a gun
*Have a star named for me
*Get LOTS of testimonials for my website. haha! (That means lots of photography jobs.) :)


More to come...

No comments: