1. Who was your first prom date? I only went to prom my senior year and my date was one of my best friends in the whole world, Nathan Welsh. He picked me up in his granddads black Cadillac, took me to dinner...everything. Best date I ever had.
2. Who was your first roommate(s)? Christen Parnell, Caitlin Foster, Edwin Lee and Matt Perrier
3. What alcoholic beverage did you drink when you got drunk the first time? This will make my dad and grandpa happy! haha! Both times I ever got drunk were with my Uncle Mark (rum n' coke) when I was 17 and my Aunt Christine the very next night (screwdrivers). haha!!
4. What was your first job? Holiday slave labor at The Buckle when I was 16.
5. What was your first car? First one I drove was mom's 90-something Honda Accord. First one I bought myself was a 00 Toyota Corolla.
6. When did you go to your first funeral? I've been to way too many to count, sadly. I believe my first was when I was really little. It was in Watonga, OK and I believe it was a great grandparent.
7. How old were you when you first moved away from your hometown? I moved to Quincy, IL when I was 13 and moved to Watonga, OK when I was 18. Moved to Stillwater, OK the same year and don't plan on moving again for a LONG time!
8. Who was your first grade teacher? Mrs. Wilson. She was also my 2nd grade teacher.
9. Where did you go on your first ride on an airplane? Orlando, FL with my family. Best vacation ever!!
10. When did you sneak out of your house for the first time, who was it with? I never snuck out of my house. The doors were too creaky. haha! I snuck out of friends houses before, but not to do anything bad. We'd just all meet and the end of the block and sit and talk. Seriously!
11. Who was your first Best Friend and are you still friends with them? My very first best friend was Kristen Cunningham!! We met in pre-school in Enid, OK. We are even better friends today! Seriously, I drive to see her and her family almost every weekend. haha!
12. Where did you live the first time you moved out of your parents house? Moved into a house with four other people. LOVED IT!
13. Who is the first person you call when you have a bad day? I usually don't call anyone to be quite honest. If its that bad, I just sit at home and mope. ha!
14. Who's wedding were you in the first time you were a bridesmaid or a groomsman? I have never been a bridesmaid. I have been a greeter, cake cutter, program handerouter, scripture reader, guest book attendant and candid "behind the scenes" photgrapher.
15. What is the first thing you do in the morning? Get in the shower.
16. How was your first date? Oh man...I don't even remember my first date. I'm assuming it was probably with Kory, but I don't even remember.
17. First tattoo or piercing? First piercing was my ears when I was seven, then again when I was 14. I got my upper ear done when I was 16 I think and I have never pierced anything BUT my ears. I have 5 total. First tattoo was when I was 18 and 2nd was when I was 23.
18. First celebrity crush? I honestly don't remember. I guess probably Johnny Depp. OH! Or maybe Uncle Jesse from Full House! haha!
19. Age of first kiss? however old I was summer after 9th grade. Eeeew...
20. First crush? I think his name was Tyler but I dont' remember. It was in kindergarten!
21. First girlfriend/boyfriend? Curtis Quillin- 6th grade
22. First word? I have no idea. I'd have to ask my parents. Dad?
23. First broken bone and when? Have never (knock on wood) actually broken a bone. I minorly cracked my elbow in high school when I got run over by a bass drum in band. haha!
24. First cd? Ace of Base
25. First favorite movie? Parent Trap
26. Age you were the first time you ever got drunk? 17
27. First class you ever failed? I have never failed a class. Got my first C my senior year of high school. Blech. Pre-Calculus. That was a bad year.
28. First favorite food? I LOVED cheese. Seriously. I'd eat cheetos, cheese sandwiches, mac n' cheese, sliced cheese. I didn't care. Now...lactose intolerant! What a bitch!
29. First detention? 3rd grade, Enid OK. Mrs. O'Donnell caught me talking in the hall. Funny story. 10 years later she walks into the store I was working at in Stillwater and she REMEMBERED ME. Freaky.
30. First suspension? Senior year of high school. It was only a half day of in school suspension!! haha! I slapped my ex boyfriend in the hallway when I found out he was cheating on me. :) SO worth it. :)
I tag: (post your answers in the comments section if you want)