1. Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 24 and find line 5:
Thrilling, I know. ha! It's a novel called A Million Little Pieces by James Frey. It's a true survivors story, about a man who was as low as a person could ever possibly be, and fought his way back to the top.
2. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can, what do you find?
A cream and green paisley pillow my roommate made.
3. What is the last thing you watched on TV?
4. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
television...and the wind blowing through the trees, rustling the leaves on the ground, touching the earth.
5. When did you last step outside?
I haven't felt too well today, so the last time I was outside was when I went to church this afternoon. I am sitting next to the open window getting my dose of fresh air however.
6. Before you started this survey, what did you look at?
My kitties curled up in peaceful slumber on the sofa.
7. What are you wearing?
yellow capris and a grey Phi Eta Sigma (honor society) t-shirt
8. Did you dream last night?
I'm sure I did, but I couldn't tell you what it was about. Although I do remember faint images of me hitting a guy over the head with a baseball bat. Seriously. I need help. :)
9. When did you last laugh?
During church. I laugh every Sunday.
10. What is on the walls of the room you are in?
A Marilyn Monroe poster, an abstract guitar poster, Photomosaic Van Gogh Starry Night Poster, floral print, 5 paintings done by Yours Truly and my wonderful roommates. Surprisingly enough, it fits. Eclectic = Creative
11. Seen anything weird lately?
I saw some very interesting attire at church today. You'd be surprised what some people deem appropriate. Not just for church, appropriate in general.
12. What do you think of this quiz?
I enjoy these.
13. What is the last film you saw?
Space Camp, circa 1986. Great flick that took me back to when my brother and I were kids. Watched it today.
14. Four people who you’d like to complete this survey:
Anyone who'd like too...