Saturday, April 15, 2006

Won't you be my neighbor?

Well folks, it is a beautiful day in the neighborhood! The sun is shining, there is a beautiful breeze, the birds are chirping...What more could you ask for. I got up this AM, got ready and headed to work to pick up the good ole pay check. GOTTA LOVE PAYDAY! I drove around with the windows down and the sun roof open, the shades on (Yes Kristen, I still call them shades and my future is SO bright.) and the radio blaring! I got some interesting looks when I was listening to Metallica "Until it Sleeps" haha! I'm telling you, I have a very eclectic taste in music. :)
Now I am sitting here doing NOTHING and I am loving every minute of it. I'm gonna finish up here with my nothingness and then I'm going to start packing some more stuff for the big move. I think Katie and I are gonna hangout tonight and I'm totally pumped. I miss my Katie-Lady!! :) Have a great day ya'll!

P.S. I found this picture at my mom's house yesterday and I thought you might like to see that I was full of attitude...even then. And check out that sofa!! Holy crap, that's VINTAGE! :)

No comments: