Thursday, April 06, 2006

MusicalMeme

Answer the following questions using only the song titles from a chosen musician/band.

Musician I chose: Michael Buble

Are you male or female? You Don't Know Me

Describe yourself. Dream a Little Dream

How do some people feel about you? I've Got You Under My Skin

How do you feel about yourself? Can't Help Falling in Love

Describe your ex: Kissing a Fool

Describe your current significant other: How Do You Mend a Broken Heart (Haha! As you can tell, I don't have a Significant Other)

Describe where you want to be: Home

Describe how you live: Nice n' Easy

Describe how you love: Fever

What would you ask for if you had just one wish? You'll Never Know

Share a few words of wisdom: You'll Never Find Another

Now say goodbye: That's All

Oooh...Who shall I tag?
I think Lil Red needs to do this, and Brent. Oh and Edwin too! How about Amanda and Kristen? And Nicotine! Yes, yes...that'll do. Oh, who am I kidding?! I want everyone to do this! DO IT!

1 comment:

Nicotine Jones said...

I did it. What do you think? (on my site)