So how long has it been since I have written anything worth reading? Ohh...quite some time I fear. :)
Here's a rundown on what's been new:
* I broke down and bought an iPod. FABULOUS little device that has rekindled my love for music. Got any new faves? Send 'em my way...i'm looking to branch out.
* Took my last final today. THANK GOD! I couldn't be more happy that they're done, but of course, hindsight is 20/20 and I see now that I should have studied a LOT harder. I am disappointed in myself already and I haven't even seen the grades yet.
* I became a member of my church the Sunday before last. I am THRILLED with my decision and feel refreshingly different now. I am looking into joining a Lifegroup soon and am so excited! I know! Me and new things usually don't mesh...weird.
* I have developed a newfound love for country music. NOT ALL OF IT...but some, I must admit.
* I signed the lease on my new apartment last Monday and am SO EXCITED! Yay! I get to move in the week of Friday the 13th...spooky.
* Found out that the sofa I was supposed to get has been revoked. haha! I now have to look into buying living room furniture. The current decision is to sit on milk crates until I can afford something else.
* I can now speak of the "exciting news" from a previous post as I have confessed to my boss that I have applied for a new job. There is a very good chance I won't get it and I don't want to speak of it too much on here and jinx myself. It is a great opportunity and the whole process has been a learning experience, regardless of the outcome.
* I met a nice guy at church. That's it. We've met. Nothing else as of yet, I'll keep you posted.
* I went to get a poster framed at Hobby Lobby this weekend. The frame I picked out was going to cost $295. EEK! And that was 50% off people!! Needless to say, I chose a different...CHEAPER...frame.
* At this very moment I feel an unexplainable need to cry.
* It feels like Friday, but nope. Bummer. I have to work tomorrow AND sit through a staff meeting where I will be told I am to blame for things I didn't know I could be to blame for. Okay, so I'm mildly exaggerating, but what the heck. This is my blog. :)
* Heard on the radio that Huey Lewis and the News and Chicago will be at the OKC Zoo in June and I REALLY want to go!! Any takers?
* I think I'm getting sick. Allergies...blasted allergies.
* I have the best uncle in the whole world.
* Today is my roommate Caitlin's birthday! HAPPY 22!
* May 5th is my best FEMALE friend Kristen's (hi Drew!) birthday! YAY! HAPPY 24!
* May 5th my friend Sara has her RN pinning ceremony! Good job!
* May 6th is my roommate Matt's birthday! HAPPY 23!
* May 6th is also OSU Graduation...Congrats to Misty, Edwin & Matt!
* I learned that my friend A.J. is going to be a mommy...again! ANOTHER SQUISHY!
* My cousins Will & Joan found out they are going to be the proud parents of a baby boy!! YET ANOTHER SQUISHY!
* My office has the best kitty cat in the whole wide world (don't tell my cats I said that) for adoption and if you're interested you should leave me a message. Tommy wants a rockin' home so no posers aloud.
* Katie brought everyone in the office a Sonic Cherry-Limeade today and it MADE.MY.DAY. That girl rocks my face off. If I got this new job...I'd miss her lots. She's one of those "lifer" type friends though. She's a keeper.
* I have had more than my fair share of caffeinated beverages today and this blog post could very well be proof of that.
* I haven't eaten one healthy thing today.
I think that might actually be all...surprising? I think so. I'll try to keep you better informed now that school is OVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY!! Come on! Everyone, celebrate with me. WHOORAH!