Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Home

"Another summer day, has come and gone away, in Paris and Rome...but I wanna go home.
May be surrounded by, a million people I, still feel all alone...just wanna go home. Oh I miss you, you know?" ~ Home, Michael Buble

The song I quoted above makes me smile everytime I hear it even though it envokes a certain amount of sadness. The whole song is how you're surrounded by a million people, yet you still feel alone and the only way you will feel whole is to find home within the heart of another person. It is truly a beautiful song, you should all listen to it.

I was just sitting here thinking...I should be cleaning my room. I have wasted so much time pondering things, and then by the time I feel like I could put it into words, I am too exhausted to think about it anymore. I have so many thoughts that are running through my head but not one of them is willing to make the journey to my awaiting fingers, poised ever so ready over the keys. I'm not sure if I'm anxious, nervous, scared, sad, lonely...caffeinated. Maybe that's it. Maybe I've just had way too much caffeine today. Or sugar. My God, I've had a lot of sugar. I just feel like I have so much to say and no way to say it! UGH! This appears to be a very abnormal case of writers block. So, instead of boring you to tears, I shall refrain from babbling. Off I go to watch "The Sword in the Stone" (Disney Version). Laugh if you will, but those who know me, know this is not abnormal. I am a raging nerd. Raging. This, Katie, would be one of those "This is why I don't have a boyfriend" moments you asked for. ;)

No comments: