Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Weepy

So I'm feeling rather weepy at the moment. I have figured out what it was that I couldn't say earlier, and really, I had already said it. I'm lonely. I'm tired of seeing HAPPY COUPLES!! Grr... Bastards. Just kidding. It's only that I'm jealous as hell. So, I was in my hopeless romantic mood tonight and made a cd that suited my mood. I listened to it all the way to work and then Katie, feeling the same way as I, came over to borrow the cd's I used. After she left, I filled Edwin and Caitlin in on my kitten dilemma. Fuji was the one I had picked out. I love him. But then, there's Kodak. He is the one who appears to really love me. He gives kisses, curls up in my lap and everytime I talk, he sits and stares into my face as if he were hanging on my every word. (Really, who needs a boyfriend?) So now, I'm literally torn between these two little balls of furry love. I honestly feel TERRIBLE that I have even thought of 'trading in' Fuji for Kodak, but what do I do?? Kodak loves me more. I just want to be loved. ;) Caitlin and Edwin tell me to take Kodak but that I can't change his name to Fuji, even if it makes me feel better. haha! I know it is a bad idea since I have roommates to take both, so now my dilemma remains just that...a dilemma. I'm not kidding guys. I'm really torn about this. I'm the kid who cried everytime I had to pack my stuffed animals in cardboard boxes when moving for fear they had feelings and would hate me, or worse, be sad. Now, I feel that way about these kittens! I just can't bring myself to choose. On top of that, my dad called me tonight. I filled him in on the newest roommate and family news. He had already helped himself to a couple late night cocktails so he was in an ultra mushy mood. He started to get weepy as he told me how he hoped that I would one day find someone to love me. Yeah, tear. He said he wanted me to have someone to take care of me even though I know I can totally take care of myself. He just wanted someone to be there. Then he started gushing over my roommate Matt and what a great guy he is and how he felt closest to him out of all my roommates. Yeah dad...WOAH! Slow down there, Bucko. So that was the pathetic conversation STARTER. The FINISHER was his fairly intoxicated rendition of the movie "Team America". OMG. So now, I feel confused, sad, lonely, weepy and a little weirded out. So on that note, I bid thee goodnight. Love y'all.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're going to find Mr. Right. Only, hopefully he has a different last name than that - Elizabeth Right doesn't sound that great.

Get them both. Seriously. Get both Fuji AND Kodak, because my theory was that there was two cats in the house when your roomies agreed that you could get fuji, and since Heautiful is gone now, you should be able to get both... but that's just me. I'll stand up for ya Liz!

Anonymous said...

me too!!! they're cute!!! :) love 'em both

Anonymous said...

Hey chick!! I'm not even going to discuss your situation because changing the subject will help you more...temporarily. I am looking for a kitten. I like black, medium or long hair, can you help? I don't know when I'll see you next, but I really really want one!!!
Love ya baby! Cheer up!
Sherenebean