Monday, December 26, 2005

I wonder how I'd look bald?

Why, you ask? CAUSE I'M PULLING MY HAIR OUT!!
These stupid winter intercession classes are designed for students who have NOTHING ELSE TO DO with their time. I am struggling to get this dadgum paper done. My
mother (God bless her) was off work today so she did some research for me. However, it was all on the internet and I have to have 15-20 sources that are a mix of magazines, books, internet and interviews. OMG. It wouldn't be so bad if I didn't have a TEST over 5 chapters tomorrow!! I read the first chapter verbatum and did well on the practice test but I have a feeling I won't stay awake long enough to do anything but skim the rest. I'm not going to lunch tomorrow so that I can stay at work and study. That's where I have to take the exam so that my boss can proctor it. Ugh.
So why am I blogging, you ask? CAUSE I'M RETARDED.
And because I had to check my email to see if my instructor sent me any further messages about the test. So really, I'm not slacking as much as you'd think. Been studying for 6...hours... Brain...cramping...

P.S. Happy Birthday to my dear friend DREW tomorrow!!!!

No comments: