Thursday, December 01, 2005

While I'm here...

I'm totally going to steal this from Steph because I think it is a fun idea! I created a list a while back called "100 Things About Me". Well, nows your chance to fill in your answers. Email me here and tell me one or more things about myself. Good or bad, they will all be added to the list of "100 Things About Me: By You". What fun! Or not? Be gentle. :)

Also, as mentioned in the previous post, I have to take 6 of my best photographs from the past 2 months to my class on Tuesday night. Are there any specific photos that any of you have liked that you think might qualify as one of my best?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You absoulutely have to include the picture of Nash and Reagan looking to the side!!! Also that sky picture out by the barn was fantastic!! Good luck!

Anonymous said...

I'd send you a few things for your list, but your email link doesn't work!