Monday, December 12, 2005

Questionnaire

[Marital Status]Single as they come
[Shoe size]9
[Parents still together]Nope. Well, they're together as in all in one piece. No missing limbs and whatnot, but they're not "together" together.
[Siblings]Older brother, Mike. He acts about 10 years younger than me tho. :)
[Pets]2 squishy cats, Fuji and Kodak
FAVORITES
[Color]Green
[Number]3
[Animal] Cat
[Drinks] Amaretto Sour
[Soda] Dr. Pepper
[Book] The Giving Tree. I think its by Shel Silverstein.
[Flower] Daisies. They're such a happy flower.
DO YOU
[Color your hair?] Not in a VERY long time
[Twirl your hair?] Nope
[Have tattoos?] 2: Lizard on my back, Treble Clef on my left ankle
[Have Piercings?] 5: 3 in left ear, 2 in right
[Cheat on tests/homework?] Never on a test. I have done "group work" on homework on occasion, though.
[Drink/Smoke?] Drink: yes, Smoke: eeeeeww
[Like roller coasters?] Love them!
[Wish you could live somewhere else?] On occasion, but I HATE moving.
[Want more piercings?] nope.
[Like cleaning?] Actually, yes. I don't do it as often as I should, but it's very satisfying.
[Write in cursive or print?] My writing is actually a good mix of both. haha!
[Own a web cam?] nope
[Know how to drive?] of course
[Own a cell phone?] yes
[Ever get off the damn computer?] rarely. :)
HAVE U EVER
[Been in a fist fight?] I slapped an ex once, never fist fight tho.
[Considered a life of crime?] nope
[Considered being a hooker?] haha! I'd fail miserably at that profession.
[Lied to someone?] Unfortunately, yes.
[Been in love?] I thought I was, but it was more puppy love.
[Made out with JUST a friend?] We didn't realize we were "just" friends at the time. We thought it would work.
[Been in lust?] Who hasn't?
[Used someone] No.
[Been used?] Yes.
[Been cheated on?] Yes, multiple times.
[Kicked someone in the nuts?] OOH yes.
[Stolen anything?] A piece of sheet music when I was little.
[Held a gun] Yes
CURRENTS
[Current clothing] Scrubs
[Current mood] Stressed
[Current taste] Orange juice
[What you currently smell like] Obsession by Calvin Klein. I DON'T like it! Eeew.
[Current hair] short n' sassy. :)
[Current thing I ought to be doing] studying
[Current cd in stereo] Incubus
[Last book you read] The 5 People You Meet in Heaven
[Last movie you saw] Christmas Vacation
[Last thing you ate] a gingersnap
[Last person you talked to on the phone] probably a client at work, no one has called me today.
[Do drugs?] nope
[Believe there is life on other planets?] sure
Remember your first love?] yes
[Still love him/her?] yes, but only in an "i hope they're doing well" kind of way
[Read the newspaper?] occasionally i'll skim it
[Have any gay or lesbian friends?] yes
[Believe in miracles?] most definately
[Do well in school?] average, a's and b's
[Wear hats] very rarely
[Hate yourself?] hate is such a strong word. there are times when i wish i could change things tho
[Have an obsession?] dvds
[Collect anything?] dvds
[Have a best friend?] YES! I have the best friends in the whole wide world.
[Close friends?] Absolutely.
[Like your handwriting?] sometimes
[Care about looks] to a point
LOVE LIFE
[First crush] Brian Weisar
[First kiss] Ryan Senior
[Do you believe in love at first sight?] LUST at first sight, yes
[Do you believe in "the one?"] yes
[Are you a tease?] no
[Too shy to make the first move?] most of the time.
ARE U A
[Daydreamer] yes
[Bitch/Asshole] can be
[sarcastic] not on your life.
[Angel] can be
[Devil] can be
[Shy] to a point
[Talkative] to a point

CREATE YOUR OWN! - or - GET PAID TO TAKE SURVEYS!

No comments: