Sunday, December 11, 2005

Numbers

Name Twenty People: (these are in no order of preference)

1. Caitlin
2. Kristen R.
3. Edwin
4. Matthew
5. Shana
6. Sue Ann
7. Jacey
8. Brent R.
9. Misty
10. Michael W.
11. Melissa
12. Liz R.
13. Katie
14. Drew
15. Suzanne
16. Sherene
17. Lynette
18. Amanda R.
19. Nathan
20. Clint

-How did you meet 13?
I met her when she started working at our office and I got to train her. LOVE HER!
-What would you do if you never met 5?
I would be very sad. She has turned out to be a great friend and co-worker.
-What do you honestly think of 10?
He is the best brother a girl could ask for, even though he drives me absolutely insane and I am thankful each and every day that we don't live together. :)
-Have you ever liked 1?
Well yeah! She's my girlfriend! J/J I have always liked her, she is a great friend.
-Would 4 and 11 make a good couple?
Absolutely not. 4 is married, for one, and I have NO idea what in the world 11 sees in girls these days. I'd be a very bad judge to pair him up with anyone.
-Do you think that 12 is hot?
She's a hottie!! She's a LIZ!
-Would 1 and 17 make a good couple?
17 might think so! hahaha! BUT NO! Besides, 1 is with 3.
-On a scale of 1-10, how cute is 14?
Could this have landed on a better number?! 14 is THE hottest thing since the toaster. So hot in fact, I'd let him have my babies.
-What language does 19 speak?
He totally speaks my language. He speaks Slushi.
-Who is 8 dating?
Well he better not be dating anyone or I'll have him up shit creek so fast he won't know what hit him!! He's married the the ever wonderful number 2. LOVE HIM!
-Is 9 a boy or a girl?
Such a girly girl! "Water with lemon, please." LOVE HER!
-When is the last time you talked to 18?
It's been a few weeks I guess. When I went to take pictures of her squishy baby!!! :)
-What’s 3’s favorite band?
TOOL
-Does 2 have siblings?
Me! Oh and some other biological siblings (but who's counting genes?), Brian, Carrie and Clayton
-Would you ever go on a date with 7?
Um, already have! Who do you think was always in charge of gettin' me shitfaced?
-Is 15 single?
Oh who knows. This girl is always with someone new and I can NEVER keep track. :)
-What’s 4’s middle name?
Todd
-What’s 20’s fantasy?
To marry me!! Duh.

No comments: