Thursday, January 26, 2006

Where's Bloggo?

This week in boredom...

So I have checked my statcounter and came to find out that there are people frequenting my blog...from other states...states where I don't know people. This got me intrigued. So...you're mission, should you choose to accept it, is if you live in one of the following cities, leave a comment with your first name, location and ooooh...I dunno...you're favorite song.

Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, United States
Norman, Oklahoma, United States
Clayton, California, United States
Toms River, New Jersey, United States
Peoria, Illinois, United States
Plano, Texas, United States
Washington, Michigan, United States
Sylvania, Ohio, United States
Greenville, Michigan, United States
Cheyenne, Wyoming, United States
Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada
Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
Catonsville, Maryland, United States
Germantown, Maryland, United States

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i wanna be the very cute bunny in wyoming