Sunday, January 08, 2006

Who ever finds God, finds Life.

I was on my way to bed when I decided to read up on some blogs. I read my roommates and can't believe I forgot to mention this! So, thank you Edwin, I am now going to copy from you! haha!

Today marks the 10th Anniversary of our church, Lifechurch.tv! For 10 years, they have been leading people to becoming 'fully devoted followers of Christ' and we are very lucky to be in that group of people. In 2005 alone, they have had a growth spurt of I believe 5000 people as well as two new locations and most importantly, 5000 people have turned their lives over to Him with the love and support of this church. Today's service was quite moving. We saw videos of the countless baptisms and I swear I got goose bumps every time. So, if you're free this Sunday or you'd like to just check it out, you are more than welcome to join us! Services are at 8:30, 10:00, 11:30 and 1:00. It's nondenominational and in a casual environment and all are welcome to attend. I have never been so excited about church! YAY! :)

No comments: