Sunday, July 10, 2005

20 MILLION Questions

*CORRECTION* My birthday is the 10th! Not the 1st! haha! I'm a dunce.

I have read this on three seperate blogs today and well...I feel left out!! Here goes.

LAST PERSON WHO...
~Slept in your bed: myself
~Made you cry: my dad
~U went to the movies with: the roomies
~Yelled at you: a client
~Sent you an e-mail: junk mail

HAVE YOU EVER....
~Said "I love you" and meant it?: yes
~Fought: yes
~Been to New York?: nope
~Been to Florida? Yes! yay Disneyworld
~Hawaii?: nope
~Mexico?: no
~China?: no.
~Canada?: no
~Danced naked?: okay yes. haha!
~Wished you were the opposite sex?: only because there are times when it sucks to be a girl, but honestly, no.
~Had an imaginary friend?: nope
~Red or blue?: red
~Spring or fall?: fall
~Are you bored?: yes, but i should be studying.
~Last noise you heard?: the tv
~Last time you went out of the state: um.....in may? when I went to see drew with the roomies
~What book are you reading now?: Microeconomics: Private Markets & Public Choice (textbook)
~Worst feeling in the world?: being alone
~What is the first thing you think when you wake in the morning?: 5 more minutes!
~How many rings before you answer?: 1 at work, and whenever I find my cell phone is when I answer it
~Future daughter's name: Olivia Katherine, Isabella Shea...
~Future son's name: Collier (Cole) Dean, Garrett Michael... it's funny tho, maybe someday there'll be a guy who might have some say. who knows.
~If you could have any job you wanted, what would it be?: portrait photographer
~Are you a lefty, righty or ambidextrous?: righty
~What's under your bed?: sheets
~Current Age: 23
~Siblings: 1 big brother, Michael 25
~Location: Stillwater, OK
~Boyfriend/Girlfriend: None.

THE EXTRA STUFF...
~Do you do drugs?: nope...okay, Benadryl! Caitlin, you're a liar.
~Who is your best friend?: Kristen Shay (since preschool kids!), Caitlin Marie, Drew, Suzanne...
~What kind of Shampoo and Conditioner do you use?: Alberto V05 Tangerine Tickle
~What are you most scared of: clowns, snakes, bugs, being alone.
~What clothes do you sleep in?: pj pants and a t-shirt. ooohlala
~Who is the last person who called you?: couldn't tell ya
~Where do you want to get married?: no reason to think that far ahead
~What would you change about yourself? my weight
~Who do you really hate?: I don't hate anyone but I strongly dislike a few select people
~Favorite number: 3
~Been In Love?: thought i was...but now i'm not so sure
~What Type Automobile Do You Drive: Dory...Ford Escape
~Are You Timely Or Always Late: Timely.
~Do You Have A Job: office manager of the Cat Clinic
~Do You Like Being Around People: most of the time
~Are you for world peace: yes
~Have you ever loved someone you had no chance with: mark
~Have You Ever Cried Over Something Someone of The Opposite Sex Did: that is one SERIOUS understatement
~Ever Liked a close boy/Girl Friend: HA yep
~Are You Lonely Right Now: ...yes
~Ever Afraid You'll Never Get Married: Yes.
~Do You Want To Get Married: yes
~Do You Want Kids: more than anything

FAVORITE...
~Room In house: my bedroom i guess, although its really dark, i hate that. and it's usually messy
~Type(s) of music: just about eveything except
~Memory: disney world with my family
~Day Of The Week: Saturday
~Color: green
~Perfume/cologne: victorias secret very sexy
~Month: October
~Season: fall.

IN THE LAST 48 HOURS, HAVE YOU....
~Cried: yes
~Bought something: yes
~Gotten Sick: nope
~Sang: in the car i'm sure
~Said I Love You: yes
~Wanted 2 tell Sum1 You Loved them: yes
~Met Someone New: nope
~Had A Serious Talk: um I don't think I've had a serious talk in quite some time....
~Hugged Someone: yes
~Kissed Someone: nope
~Fought With Your Parents: No

FIRSTS
~First job: The Buckle. Blech.
~first screen name: aphrodite_122
~First funeral: one of my great grandparents. i don't recall which one went first, but I went to all but one i believe.
~First pet: Frosty the wonder dog and Joe the black cat
~First piercing/tattoo: ears when i was 7
~First credit card: a student visa when i was 18
~First enemy: Casey Miles in the 5th grade. Bitch told one of my best friends i wouldn't date him because he was black. I hated that fat bitch. At such a young age she was already a blatant racist. Sad.
~First concert: Red Hot Chili Peppers/Foo Fighters my senior year of high school
~First musician you remember hearing in your house: Deep Purple, Pink Floyd, Lynyrd Skynyrd...

LAST:
~Last car ride: coming home from Tulsa with Edwin n' Caitlin
~Last library book checked out: last semester, something on anorexia for a paper
~Last movie watched: Hide and Seek with Robert DeNiro and Dakota Fanning
~Last beverage drank: Dr. Pepper
~Last food ate: a brownie. not my best batch ever
~Last phone call: I called Matt to check on his grandpa
~Last time showered: this morning
~Last CD played: Coldplay
~biggest annoyance: lying, cheating, prissy girls (AMEN Cait)
~Last soda drank: Dr. Pepper
~Last ice cream eaten: Braums Peanut Butter w/ Snickers
~Last time scolded: not in a loooong time
~Last shirt worn: my Oklahoma Athletics tee
~Last website visited: xanga
~single or taken: so beyond single its not even funny
~Sex: female
~Birthday: Feb 1, 1982
~Sign: Aquarius
~Hair color: dark brown
~Eye color: hazel
~shoe size: 8 1/2- 9
~height: 5'3 ish

3 comments:

EKWisdom said...

Cause I don't want them to make ME fatter. so, HA! They weren't my best. I'll make you some better ones sometime. :)

Anonymous said...

love the questionaire....but the girls name WILL be Isabella SHAY not Isabella Shea...eewww :)
and Feb 1, 1982 is NOT your birthday... :)

nobody loves you like i do

EKWisdom said...

haha! you're the best! can't wait to see you guys!!
and you're right...my b-day is wrong hahah!!