Saturday, July 09, 2005

Zzzz...

So here it is, 7:23 in the morn. The wee hours of the morn are upon me and they're doin' a little jig. I got up super early this morning so that I could go petsit for a friends dog. *Note to Nikki n' Jon- Pavlov did NOT bite me this morning, however, he did pee in his crate. ;)* Anywho, it didn't take nearly as long to do that as I had estimated, so I came to work a full hour and a half early, made myself a pop-tart and have been surfing the internet ever since. I have updated the gallery page yet again. It is much easier to view the pictures now because they're in slideshow format. Niiiice. After I get off work today I am going to take headshots for Lynette and then hopefully some pics of Jacey if she doesn't chicken out. haha! BAAK, bak bak... Katie may even come and we'll make it a clinic event. What a sight. I get such a rush from taking pictures tho. I think it is the one hobby (if you can call it that) that I have stuck with all my life. I have only just recently truly found it to be a passion and even considered doing it for a living. After extensive training of course. I've never taken a photography course, I simply go by what I think looks pretty. Kinda scary huh? haha!

On Caitlin's blog, she asked everyone a question that I definately think is worth asking. In your line of work, what is the weirdest thing you get to say? For example, I work for a veterinarian. On occasion, I get to say, "This here is the penis and below that are the testicles. That's how you tell if it's a boy." haha! You're turn!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Alright I'm gonna use the vibrator now"

Liz, personally I think mine beats yours. haha I JUST KIDDING! (in that crazy mexican accent)

Anonymous said...

i don't really have what everyone would catorgorize as a "real" job. but i think mine would have to be..."you should have seen her poop today!!"

to everyone who doesn't know me...i am a stay at home mom of an 11 month old. :) my baby's almost 1 !!!

Anonymous said...

"No, really. I'm a writer and I don't have to work a day job."