Saturday, September 24, 2005

Feelin' Puny

So I'm still on the puny side, but things are gradually looking up. I'm slowly but surely feeling better, I just can't get rid of this stupid cough. The roommates and I are going to check out LifeChurch tomorrow morning which I'm really looking forward to. We are trying to find a church we can all go to together sometimes. So, if any of you go there and you hear a girl coughing through the entire service, it's probably me. haha...

We made a trip out to Lowe's today. That was my big adventure for the afternoon. I might make a go of heading over to Sonic for a Dr. Pepper...I need a caffeine fix...but other than that, I plan on leaving a dent in the couch, watching a movie. I have some studying to do and laundry of course, but I need a day to just decompress to some degree. I feel a little overwhelmed these days and I need to take time every now again for myself. I usually end up occupying the time instead, but I'll give it a go.

Have a great day all...

No comments: