Saturday, April 02, 2005

April 2, 2005

Yesterday, I learned the truest meaning of friendship. Details of the matter would only fog the meaning of these words. Simply said, my roommates are some of the best people I have ever known. When a friend was in need, despite the reason, they all stood up and said, "We are here. Let's do this." There was no question of 'when' or 'how', but only 'will'. I have grown to love these people as family and have learned that the word 'family' doesn't even begin to really touch the feeling. Family is a gift from God, and when a portion of that family is comprised of friends, you know you are truly blessed. Edwin, Caitlin, Matthew and Christen, I am SO blessed to have you as my family and I pray that the gifts you have given me are returned 10 fold. The gesture you have made is completely out of this world and I don't believe I can ever truly repay you. You are each loved and cherished in a way you must surely know.
Lynette, Mamma Bear! You protect and care for this staff as if we were your own. You presense is much appreciated as well as your sound advice and concerned ear. You have the heart of a 'pirate'. ;)
To my dear DQ, I love you and have always loved you. You have been a mainstay in my life that will never fade. You were there through everything good and everything bad. You are a rock that I have leaned on, but even rocks may tumble. I am here always, no matter what roads or obstacles may lie ahead. You are my best friend and I love you dearly. "The Family" loves you too, more than you know. You have made an impact on their lives, much as you have mine. It's amazing how we never really know our true value, until we have looked through the eyes of our friends. You are remarkably gifted, cherished, blessed, beautiful, proud, generous, caring...loved.
To my new friends Jon, Amanda, Jenn and Symphony! School would BITE if I didn't have you four to make me laugh. And laugh I do! I don't think I have ever come quite so close to PMP! haha! You guys are the best and I am so blessed to have met you. Friendships can spark in the most uncommon of places.
I will bring this to a close now. Thank you for being a part of my life and making it all the brighter!
Love always, Liz

No comments: