Friday, April 08, 2005

April 8, 2005


Currently WatchingBad Boys / Bad Boys IIBy Martin Lawrence, Will Smithsee relatedThe Good:Had ice cream for lunchSue Ann came over to let me ventHave 5 pages of my paper doneDon't have to work this weekendThe Bad:Had to ventHave 5 pages left to write on my paperHave LOTS of homework this weekendSo Sue Ann and I were driving back to my house today and we got into this conversation about driving. I was approximately a mile down a basically deserted road from an oncoming car. Jokingly, I asked, "Should I drive down the middle line and freak him out?" Sue Ann states, "Oh, I do that anyway." AND SHE WASN'T JOKING! I'm not kidding here people...we discussed it. This girl is the mad craziest driver I have ever had the fear of driving with! haha! We'll be on the highway heading to Tulsa and she'll be in BOTH lanes. "This is how we drive in the country." She'll roll stop signs, not signal, swerve..."This is how we drive in the country." All the while, I am holding onto the 'OH SHIT' handles going, "Um, Sue Ann...that thing right there..yeah...that's a MEDIAN! Sue, bud, that was a stop sign.....Sue Ann...how 'bout I uh, dial that number for you. You want me to answer that??" It scares me to death, but watchin' this girl drive is one of the highlights of my day. Get's the adrenaline pumpin' through my veins! Way to live life on the edge, Sue Ann!! Whew! Haha! You know I love ya girl. My life would be so "beige" without you!I have somewhat recouped from my night at The Weed. I am still a little groggy, but I have so much to do. I have 5 more pages on a paper to type this weekend on top of three other assignments. AND I have to go the airport tomorrow to drop someone off. I don't think there are enough hours in the day, but if there were...I'd complain that it was too long. So, I'm gonna suck it up and buckle down. Is that possible? I mean really? Think about that one. Love, Lizzi


Hahaha!! I just got a response to a posting I made April 6 about "hot guy" in my class! A classmate said, "I think hot guy would be better off if he just kept his mouth shut." Ditto, my friend. Ditto. He just needs to stick to what he's good at...being pretty.

No comments: