Tuesday, April 05, 2005

April 5, 2005


Currently PlayingLynyrd Skynyrd - All Time Greatest HitsBy Lynyrd SkynyrdSweet Home Alabamasee relatedHola mis amigos! Que pasa?The Good:My test is over!Went tanning...toasty! I'm a little crispy now.Went on a great walk with HaileyI smell brownies.Have almost all of my homework doneMight actually be able to pay for my classes this summer! Whooah!Edwin put my new car tag and OState sticker on Dory (the Escape)The Bad:Nothing to report!! How's about them apples?!?!Today, was a beautiful day in the neighborhood! The weather was the perfect temp but that didn't stop there from being golf ball sized hail in Tulsa and OKC. My roommates brothers car felt the wrath of Mother Nature and now has an injured windshield. And at work today, we had to turn the thermostat from Heater to AC in less than 30 minutes. That's Oklahoma for ya!I took Hailey (the golden) on a walk around Boomer Lake this evening and she did SO well! I told her Mommy (Christen) that she would have been so proud. She had to occasionally stop to smell the mass quanitites of goose poo that line the track, but other than that, she was a brilliant companion. I'm still training her to chase cute boys...she's learning. Today, she went after a girl...I think she's just confused. It started to sprinkle right at the very end of our 3 mile treck and now there is the amazing smell of rain in the air! And brownies...Christen's baking!! Yum! So much for burning calories. ha!I have a little homework to get done this evening. Just a quick 2 page paper on my political affiliation...booooring. It won't take but a few minutes I'm sure. My test took me 10 minutes. It was supposed to take 50! It was a joke...seriously. This week, we were studying Political Geography. Remember that. Now answer this question. "What form of geography studies the political aspects of a nation?" Um...could it be political? Damn I'm smart!! College educated baby!Alright...well homework is callin' my name so I will bring this to a close. Love to all!LizOH AND JESS!!! I totally stole your good/bad list because you are a Blog God! haha! Thanks so much for the pointers!

No comments: