Monday, April 04, 2005

April 4, 2005


Currently PlayingIt's TimeBy Michael BubléI Wanna Go Homesee relatedHere it is Monday evening and I have yet to feel like i have started my week. I should be studying for my Geography exam, but feel more inclined to watch the U of I v. NC game. Good one I might add.The Good:had my car title switched over so now the ESCAPE is MINE!picked out classes for summer and fall semesterstalked to my dadplanning my trip to ILLINOISsaw the cutest baby ever and it made my ovaries hurtmatt and i made dinner all by ourselves like big kidswe even did the dishesThe Bad:my car title cost more than an entire paycheckcan't enroll in classes until i come up with 875 cheddars up frontsaw the cutest baby ever and it made my ovaries hurtmy head hurtstoo windy to go for a walkSo, while doing dishes tonight, my roommate Matt and I cleaned out some things that had taken up residence in our refrigerator. I seriously think it had applied for it's own zip code. Because seriously, the damn stuff had legs and probably could have walked out of there all on its own. Matt had his face in his shirt and was hollering, "Smell yourself!" I did it, because, honestly, anything had to smell better than the hazardous waste we were dealing with. It could have easily become an, "Ooops, I think I peed a little" moment. We're lookin' at maybe moving into a new house. I have two words for you...TWO BATHROOMS. Nuf' said. haha! Well, I better get off here and at least pretend to study. G'nite all!Liz~Update~Univeristy of Illinois Fighting Illini lost the Big Game. :(Thought for the Day:"A recent survey stated that the average person's greatest fear is having to give a speech in public. Somehow this ranked even higher than death, which was third on the list. So, you're telling me that at a funeral, most people would rather be the guy in the coffin than have to stand up and give a eulogy?" Jerry Seinfeld
Public - 11:14 PM - add eprops - add comments - edit it - email it

Currently PlayingSongs Without WordsBy Various Artistssee related
The Good:
Last week is OVERI had a doughnut...yumCaitlin is home! yay!Made a yummy dinner last nightGot to go on walks this weekend (with the dogs!)Got ALL of my laundry done yesterday! (That is a feat! Let me tell you.)
The Bad:
It's MondayI ate a doughnut...NO WILLPOWER!Have a test on Tuesday...blech.Drama, drama, drama...
This will be a quick update, as there really isn't all that much to report. The stress finally took its toll last week, but so far...things are looking up. I studied my little heart out yesterday but still took time to have a little fun! I'll post my pics from Sue Ann and I's trip on campus yesterday, just as soon as I get a free second. Quite fun!
Gotta run! Have to appear productive. ;)
Love, Lizzi
P.S. The music that is playing...is elevator music. I'm at work! haha!

No comments: