Friday, April 08, 2005

April 8, 2005

Here it is...bright and early Friday. Okay, so it's not so bright, it's rather quite foggy and a little chilly if I may say so. Brr...! Got home WAY too late last night so this is for yesterday. Here goes...
The Good:Went out last nightHad a few drinks with the girlsPlayed some poolDanced a lot...probably lost about 5 poundsGot an 82 on my Gov. Exam...class average was 59!The Bad:Went out last nightHave lots of homeworkHad a few too many drinks with the girlsSaw a lot more things than I ever wanted to see on the dance floor last nightLost at poolFound out I don't get any student loans for the Summer...no classes for Lizzi
I am never going out on a Thursday night again! Getting up this morning for work at 7 was completely unbearable!! I am a walking zombie this morning and have spent majority of my waking hours debating whether or not to attend class. I could really go home and sleep! But then again, it's my own fault I went out (and it was well worth it I might add!!) so I should suck it up and go to class, right? Right. I hate when I'm right. Saw a few cute guys there last night, but sadly, if they weren't a frat boy or a cowboy, they were underage. Know that song "Where have all the Cowboys gone?" ; Well honey, they're at the weed!! (The Tumbleweed is a bar/club in Stillwater for all of my out-of-towner friends.) I saw every 5 and dime cowboy wannabe and every size of belt buckle (saucer to dinner plate) that a woman would ever want to see. Hmm...don't want a man who wears (and looks better in) tighter jeans than me, thanks.
I'm furious about the financial aid crap!! I mean seriously, wtf? I have gone round n' round with my boss about getting to go to class, I have figured out a schedule and even settled for independent study (online) courses so that I would make everybody happy. Now..."I'm sorry, but you will not be awarded any additional financial aid for the summer semester. We understand the importance of financial aid and look to serve you any way we can." Um, yeah right. If you wanted to "serve" me...you would have given me the financial aid I asked for! Jerk.
I'm not at home...I'm at work, so the pic of the day will just be some random one! Enjoy!Love, Liz

No comments: