Wednesday, May 11, 2005

May 11, 2005


Currently WatchingTears of the Sunsee related
LAYER ONE: On The Outside-- Name: Elizabeth Katherine Weisheit-- Birthdate: February 10, 1982-- Birthplace: Enid, OK-- Current Location: Stillwater, OK-- Eye Color: Hazel-- Hair Color: Dark Brown-- Height: 5' 3"-- Righty or Lefty: RightyLAYER TWO: On The Inside-- Your heritage: German, Irish, Dutch-- The shoes you wore today: My Orange and White Nike's-- Your weaknesses: Movies (DVD's) and Chocolate-- Your fears: Never meeting 'the one', not being able to have children--Your perfect pizza: Pepperoni and crisp bacon on a thin and crispy crust. Pizza Hut does this best.--What you'd like to achieve: I want to find a man that I can grow old with and have children and grandchildren to fill my home. I want to graduate college before i'm retirement age and hopefully do something with my degree that I enjoy. Photography perhaps.LAYER THREE: Yesterday, Today, Tomorrow-- Your most overused phrase on AIM: Haha-- Your thoughts as you first wake up: Noooooo...-- Your best physical feature: eyes i guess...don't know if i really have a 'best'-- Your bedtime: 10 if i'm lucky.-- Your most missed memory: laughing with my dad, having a boyfriend who adored me, being young and having no worriesLAYER FOUR: Decisions--Pepsi or Coke: either, but i prefer Dr. Pepper-- McDonalds or Burger King: McDonalds!-- Single or group dates: you're assuming i go on dates-- Adidas or Nike: Adidas-- Lipton Ice Tea or Nestea: How about McAlister's Sweet Tea (amen Nikki)-- Chocolate or vanilla: Chocolate-- Cappuccino or coffee: Aspen Mocha BigTrain. mmm...heavenLAYER FIVE: Do You?-- Smoke: nope.-- Cuss: Like a sailor. On Sundays, like a baptist preacher.-- Have a crush(es): not really at the moment. i don't know too many guys here in ok.-- Want to go to college: already going...can't stop now -- Like high school: there are things i miss (band camp!, friends, parties, first love...), sure, but also memories that i'd love to forget. (james' death, my dad leaving, bf cheating on me, etc.)-- Want to get married: More than anything-- Believe in yourself: yes. for the most part-- Get motion sickness: used to when i was a kid really bad!! i think it's a record, i puked on EVERY SINGLE car ride! hah! it's not bad now.-- Think you're attractive: not so much. average i guess.-- Think you're a health freak: Lol, NO WAY. i'm all for eating right and exercising, but do i do it? not so much.-- Get along with your parents: for the most part. mom and i drive each other crazy but it's becasue we're so close. dad and i are working on it. slowly but surely-- Like thunderstorms: as long as they're not severe, yes-- Play an instrument: i played the flute for 7 1/2 years. i'd love to learn to play the guitar and the piano.
LAYER SIX: In the past month...-- Drank alcohol: yes. mmm...Chili's Electric Lemonade-- Smoked: No-- Made Out: No-- Gone on a date: riiiiiight. no.-- Gone to the mall: No. JEEZ! I feel like a loser!-- Eaten an entire box of Oreos: no, but i came close on the Illinois trip-- Been on stage: only after Drew's performance as Jekyll and Hyde!-- Been dumped: No. Don't you need to be WITH someone for that to happen? Jerk.-- Gone skating: No..and I never will. YIKES-- Made homemade cookies: Made no bake cookies, but they didn't turn out good. I think I baked them too long. JUST KIDDING! -- Gone skinny dipping: Haha, no one wants to see me naked-- Colored your hair: No...but I colored someone else's-- Stolen anything: NopeLAYER SEVEN: Ever..-- Played a game that required removal of clothing: i plead the 5th. j/j -- Been trashed or extremely intoxicated: i've been drunk, but never to excess-- Been caught "doing something": making out...yes. my ex's little brother told us there was to be "no hanky panky"-- Been called a tease: yes-- Gotten beaten up: Haha, no, I'm the bully. I got ISSuspension in high school for slapping my ex.LAYER EIGHT: Getting Older-- Age you hope to be married: anytime after tonight...i have plans -- Numbers and Names of Children: i want at least 2, maybe three. MOSTLY BOYS! haha! names? goodness...Olivia Katherine, Garrett Michael, Collier Dean...who knows.-- How do you want to die: peacefully, forgiven and in the arms of someone who loves me -- Where you want to go to college: OSTATE BABY!-- What do you want to be when you grow up: i don't want to grow up. but if i have to choose, i'd say work in an office setting and have photography on the side. i wouldn't want it be a JOB for me, it's a passion-- What country would you most like to visit: ItalyLAYER NINE: In a partner-- Best eye color?: Any-- Best hair color?: Any-- Short or long hair: Any...but i'm all about clean cut. I think it's the love for military boys.-- Height: Taller than me (which isn't saying much)-- Best weight: i'm not picky about this kind of stuff. but i do like them to have a little meat on em! something to hug. -- Best outfit: kahki cargo shorts, tennis shoes, a t-shirt and a baseball cap. very casual.-- Best first date activity: you know, sadly enough, i have no idea. i don't think i've ever been on an official "date". we've always hung out very casually with mutual friends or what not.LAYER TEN: In The Numbers...-- Number of drugs taken illegally: none-- Number of people I could trust with my life: most of my family. friend wise, i'd say...oh crap...i've been blessed, the number is countless-- Number of CDs that I own: LOTS! i live for music-- Number of piercings: 5 (ALL IN MY EARS!)-- Number of tattoos: 1-- Number of times my name has appeared in the news paper: not sure really...6 or 7 maybe

No comments: