Thursday, May 19, 2005

May 19, 2005

Currently PlayingSongs Without WordsBy Various ArtistsTheme to Love Storysee related
So today I was introduced to the best blog I have ever seen!! http://www.dadgonemad.com/. OMG...I don’t even have kids and this site just down right rocked my socks off! I laughed out loud a number of times and I highly recommend you all check it out. This man, has inspired me to further express myself through sarcasm and embrace my inner smart ass. I have always felt I had it in me...but this man...he is The Man. Haha!

I felt the urge to go for a milkshake as I was on my way back to work. *sings, “My milkshake brings all the boys to the yard...”* I called Katie who was working the lunch shift to see how many staff were in the building and then I made a mad dash to Braum’s and bought us all a round of chocolate and chocolate mint milkshakes.
Mmm...heaven with a straw. I walked through the door shouting “Happy Thursday!” and I could instantly see the love and adoration on the faces of my coworkers and boss. Food in general may be the way to a man’s heart, but baby...give a woman chocolate, and a milkshake at that, and you’ll have a friend for LIFE!

And yes, as you may have guessed, I am writing this while I’m at work. I am SO LAZY TODAY! I’m gonna get my sorry ass fired. Good thing I brought the boss a milkshake too. She can’t fire me at least until she forgets I brought her chocolate. No really, yesterday I was all jumpin’ around, cleaning the countertops, ordering supplies and doing records. Not to mention the staff meeting I was finishing preparations for. But today, I don’t want to do ANYTHING.
I just want to sit here and contemplate how much longer until Katie gets back and I get to leave. I have to go petsit all the way in BFE tho...not really looking forward to that, aside from the fact that their paying me, is going to pay my rent this month! That’s always a bright side, am I right?

Well, okay then, I’m off to work now. Fine! I’ll go! Fine! Jerk.

Love, Liz

P.S. The music I'm listening to is the elevator music we have CONSTANTLY playing at work. Blah. I totally did not choose it.
Public - 3:03 PM - 4 eprops - 2 comments - edit it - email it

No comments: