Wednesday, May 25, 2005

May 25, 2005

I haven’t written on here in a looong time. I haven’t had the energy to sit and spill my thoughts. As I sit here, waiting for the clock to reach 6:55, I decided I’d write a little. No sense getting to work on time. Am I right?

The Hartman House is moving. We are in the process of packing still and attempting to weed through the copious quantities of CRAP that invades our house. Christen, Caitlin and I organized the garage to some degree last night and emptied the attic space. You would not believe the weird shit that was up there! I’m serious! OMG! So now we have a pile of junk to go to the dump, a pile to take to Tulsa and a pile to store at my mom’s house. We have already taken 3 loads of stuff to the Salvation Army and have at least one more to take. We have taken 2 loads to my mom’s house, two to Tulsa and one to Cashion. And we STILL have tons of crap! The girls and I took a mallet to an old desk last night. It was marvelous. The front yard looked like an Ikea massacre! Caitlin got hit by shrapnel and had to apply a Band-Aid to her wound! We had a bleeder!! We had Dory loaded down with a load of stuff to take to the new house but the current residents did not return my phone call. So, Dory is going to work with me this morning with a full load. Oh well, could be worse. I rented a U-Haul this weekend too! I’m excited! A 14 footer baby!! We’re gonna load that momma down! The house looks like mass chaos, but I at least feel like we’re getting somewhere. Caitlin and I had a game plan to take down her bed and make her room storage yesterday, but that didn’t happen. Oh well...baby steps, people. Baby steps.

I guess I better leave for work now. Blech. I have more to say but no time to say it! So, I’ll write more later. I’ll have to tell you about the wonderful, high inducing allergy medicine I took, the friend I made at Arby’s and my near death experience. You all have a great day and say your prayers to the Saint of Movers for myself and my fellow Hartman House family.

Love, Liz
Public - 10:11 AM - 2 eprops - 1 comment - edit it - email it

No comments: