Friday, May 06, 2005

May 6, 2005


Currently PlayingHeavier ThingsBy John MayerComfortablesee relatedDAH!I hate my ENGLISH TEACHER!What a royal ass...that man is a pompous, arrogant ass hole who should never be allowed to teach. Blech. He told us on the first day of class that we were his lowest priority and our syllabus clearly states that we are only to contact him if it's REALLY, really important. Jerk. Unless he gives me a zero on the final, which he might since I was mouthy, I will still have an A in that class. You know he's bad if I have an A and STILL think he's a waste of oxygen.FINALS ARE OVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY!I, so far, have nothing below a B! Woohoo! Mini wave for me.Well, I'm off to pack cause we're MOVING! YAY!Have a great one all, and congrats on the arrival of SUMMER!Liz

No comments: