Monday, May 02, 2005

May 2, 2005


Currently PlayingHeavier ThingsBy John Mayer, John MayerComfortablesee relatedI have sat here for about fifteen minutes trying to think of what to say, and nothing has come to me. Nothing at all. I'm not real sure why...they just won't come. I was fine most of the day. Went to work, did my usual. Left at about lunch time and ran home for a quick bite before my first final exam of the semester. I sat next to Symphony who laughed at me because I had a rumbly in my tumbly the WHOLE DANG TIME! I watched three hoes in my class CHEAT. It made me so mad because I bust my ass in that class. And get this, we're learning about morality and the philosophies of life. How do you cheat in a Philosophy class and not feel atleast the slightest bit weird...like someone is watching you? Anywho, they will have to live with themselves I guess. I can only take care of myself and even that sometimes feels like a task and a half. While walking to Symphony's car after class, I saved her life. Yup, that's right. Pure hero shit. We had a "walk" light to cross the street and some bimbo decided she should get to go first so she pulled a Mario Andretti and took the corner on two. Symphony would have become "Here Lies Symphony" had I not grabbed her arm. I think I may have even clawed her arm I grabbed her so hard. She said her life flashed before her eyes, but I think it was just her reflection in the window of the car that nearly ran her down. Who knows. I came home and baked the worlds weirdest birthday cake for my roomies Caitlin and Matt. One layer is Sunset Orange for Matt and the other is Jungle Green for Cait. It is then frosted brilliantly with whipped chocolaty goodness and topped with their initials in cosmic sprinkles. Damn straight. Who's the birthday queen now?After that, my evening kind of went down hill. Not really for any particular reason, it just did. I balanced my check book which is always a blessed event. Blech. I realized I had bounced a check because I didn't get my paycheck in the bank in time. Jerks. Bank nazi's. I went to tell Christen that I didn't want to study and she told me some guy bought a 400 dollar phone from Matt at US Cellular. I mean really...400 on a damn cell phone. What kind of society do we live in? Honestly. Who in the WORLD needs a 400 dollar phone?? I was completely astonished. Do you realize what I would do with $400? I would fix Heautiful the cross eyed cat so she wouldn' t vomit all over the house anymore, I would pay Cait's tuition, I would put a deposit on a new place for my mom to live instead of above the 'Tijuana Cantina' she resides at now, I would...God I don't even know. There are so many things I would love to do with that extra money. Not spend it on stupid shit. Then again, I guess they would probably say my bi-monthly DVD purchase is stupid. To each his own. It just made me so mad. Then of course, I come in here to start studying again and I hear a sappy song that makes me feel lonely. Comfortable by John Mayer. (I'm a wee bit emotional today if you couldn't tell.) I still haven't studied. Instead I went to Wal Mart with Sue Ann where she "serenaded" me with her rendition of Oklahoma! all the way through the store. God love her.So here I sit, pouring my heart out to a computer screen. Why? I have no idea. Nothing better to do at the moment I guess. Today I have felt:nervous, anxious, giddy, shy, embarassed, scared, pissed, shocked, amused, reluctant, pity, relieved, worried, stressed, depressed, irritated, bored, antsy, lonely and hopeful. So on that note, i'm now going to make myself feel...educated. Study time here I come. God Bless...I hope you feel better tomorrow Caitertot!Love, Liz

No comments: