Sunday, May 01, 2005

May 1, 2005

'Elo good chaps! It has been a day or so since I have written, but I have a good excuse! I have been studying my little heart out ALL week! I have finals this week. UGH.I had a study session with my good friend Symphony tonight. Philosophy. Blech. It was fun tho, surprisingly enough. We always seem to make each other laugh. We went to Aspen Coffee Shop and dosed ourselves with caffeine so of course it couldn't be half bad!! Yesterday we went to this restaurant in town called Crepe Myrtle. OMG! It has THE best burgers in town, by far. Then we forced ourselves to split this dessert called the Velvet Turtle. HOLY CRAP! Katie, you'd love it girl because it's MINT CHOCOLATE CHIP ICE CREAM! Yummy! We promised ourselves we'd get dessert this time and let me tell you, it was worth every, vomit endusing bite! Haha!It was about nine thirtyish and I was driving home. I stopped in at work to see the new paint job. My boss is finally breaking out of her shell!! YEAH! Every wall she has ever known has been white...I finally talked her into some color after almost four years! She went green boys and girls and let me tell you it has made a world of difference! Everything in that office feels cleaner, more modern and cozy. Way to go Dr. C! I helped her put back all the crap we had to move for the painters and what not...the whole time she kept saying, "Liz. I sure hope this grows on me." So far, she's having a very hard time accepting such a drastic color change. haha! I drove home at a little after ten, watched the rain fall ever so softly and listened to Delilah. (Sappy love songs for the eternally single and the rekindled romance.) I am the former. I sang my heart out to "How do I live?" and thanked God for tinted windows and dark time. haha! If anyone saw me singing like that, I'd have hid...forever. haha!! What a sight. Someday, I'll find me a man like this to match my personality. Don't ya think??? One can only dream. *Sigh* A man in uniform. haha!Well, I'm off to get my beauty sleep. Wish me luck on my PHIL final tomorrow!!! G'nite all and cheerio!Love, Liz

No comments: