Monday, October 10, 2005

Failure

I have never felt more like a failure than I do right now. I feel as if I have studied my ass off for the past week and...nothing. I got a D on my Macro midterm and I don't feel anything but disappointment about my History exam. I don't have a grade on that one, but I can assure it you, it is dismal. I know, I know...stop feeling sorry for yourself, Liz. But really, am I cut out for college?! Maybe I should quit and take photography classes instead. But what would I do without a degree? Honestly, I think now is not the time to make decisions about my future. I'm too drunk on chocolate milk. Yes, Kristen, I told you I was going to find some alcohol and drown my sorrows, but I changed my mind. I felt chocolate milk would sooth my bruised self-esteem a smidge better seeing as I have to get up and start another day very, very early. Oh well. I can't even get drunk right. ;) G'nite all.

No comments: