Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Umm..

I wrote a long post...and then deleted every single.solitary.note. I read it over and over and it really didn't make any sense at all. I've been getting a lot of emails lately from people asking if I'm okay, that I don't seem quite like myself. Rest assured...I am fine. Of course there is something weighing on my mind, but it is nothing unusual. You should all know by now I worry about EVERYTHING. I just need some time to decompress. I'm not even 100 percent sure what is going through my head. Nothing really makes sense these days. I want them to, desperately, but I'm not sure how. I thought that after my tests were over, the stress would be lifted, but I've come to realize that wasn't the biggest issue weighing on my heart. Dealing with it at this point, is more like not dealing with it. So far, that is working. :) There will be a point where I may have to actually deal with it...head on...but until then, it's just not the time. I know this makes absolutely no sense to those of you who may be reading this, but trust in the fact that all is well. G'nite.

No comments: