Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Questions in Triplicate

Stolen from none other than the Incurable Insomniac.

Three Names You Go By:
1. Elizabeth
2. Liz
3. Lizzi

Three Parts of Your Heritage:
1. German
2. Irish
3. Dutch

Three Things That Scare You:
1. Being alone forever
2. Failure
3. the Dark (when I'm alone)

Three of Your Everyday Essentials:
1. Laughter
2. Music
3. Prayer

Three Things You Are Wearing Right Now:
1. Scrubs
2. James Avery ring
3. Glasses

Two Truths and a Lie in any order:
1. I am happily married.
2. I have two cats named Fuji and Kodak.
3. I love to laugh.

Three Physical Things about the Opposite Sex that Appeal to You:
1. Eyes
2. Smile/Teeth
3. Arms

Three of Your Favorite Hobbies:
1. Watching movies
2. Photography
3. Blogging

Three Things You Want to Do Really Badly Right Now:
1. Graduate college with a DEGREE.
2. Meet a nice guy.
3. Have a mysterious check arrive that pays all of my bills and school debt.

Three Places You Want to go on Vacation:
1. Tuscany
2. Venice
3. Hawaii

Three Things You Want to Do Before You Die:
1. Get married.
2. Have children.
3. Own a photography studio. I want people to be able to look at a photograph of themselves and maybe for the first time think, 'I really am beautiful.'

No comments: