Sunday, June 19, 2005

Complete!...sort of

So the move from www.xanga.com/ekweisheit is complete! All of the posts from there have been transfered and are now available for your reading pleasure right here on www.ekwisdom.blogspot.com.

I have taken a shower and gotten dressed...but I have not completed anything else on my to do list for the day. So, off I go to get to that laundry that is making mountains in my bedroom and start on the dreaded Econ. Blech.

Have a great one everyone and tell your Daddy's happy Father's Day!

Actually!! Before I do any of that... I think I might give you all a quick tour of the new house!! YAY!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okay, maybe I'll get one of these too...

Anonymous said...

HAHA, OMG! Don't click on that link (my name above)!! Its really a site!!! LOL, and its not a good site! I thought I just made it up..haha..oops

EKWisdom said...

YOU DORK!!! I clicked on it!!! OMG!