Sunday, June 26, 2005

Wedding Bells

The wedding was so nice! Kathy made a beautful bride and I can't remember a time that I have seen her that happy. She definately deserves this. Russell, her husband, seems like a great guy and has been good for them. The wedding was at 6 in a friends back yard. They were married under a big tree with the sun setting behind it. It was hot, but there was a nice breeze which made it bearable. I admit it...I cried. haha! It was really nice. We made it home in time for me to 'babysit' this 15 year old. Like she needs a babysitter. ;) We stayed up late and watched Hitch. I love that movie! I highly recommend everyone see it. Other than that, I have done nothing. I came home today and ruined a pot of coffee...don't ask. haha! It was traumatic. Now, I'm sitting here, procrastinating doing my weekly round of Sunday Laundry n' Homework. I need to go get my oil changed too. I just want to be lazy. Off I go...have a great day all.

No comments: