Sunday, June 19, 2005

Super Trooper

Okay...so I am a little reluctant to switch over here permanently, because I haven't figured out how to post pictures and that is the WHOLE REASON! Plus, I'm also afraid no one will read this and I won't get any comments or anything from all my buddies down at xangaland. :( Prove me wrong people...prove me wrong.

So last night I took my mom to Tulsa for dinner. Her birthday was the 17th and all she wanted was to go to Target. So, Target we did. On the way there some jackass state trooper blinked his lights at me and then went around me. I looked down and I was going like 3 over the speedlimit!! So, I slow down and what not. Next thing I know, he darts across both lanes of traffic and comes to an abrupt halt on the right shoulder. I look down and I was going 10-15 OVER the limit. I was like, "crap, he was testing me and I FAILED!" I immediately dropped it to the speed limit and hit cruise. I wasn't going to play his little game! No siree, Bob. I was playin' mine! He never came after me which was great. ;) He new what was good for him. ha!

So mom and I ate at Olice Garden and I was soooo full. I think that is my favorite restaurant of all time. Mm... yummy goodness. We then walked around Target for a couple hours which was nice.

That's really all I can think of at the moment, but I'm sure something will come to me later. Caitlin is making coffee and I'm gonna go toast a bagel. We are so "Friends", all we need is "Central Perk". Yeah baby...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.