Thursday, June 30, 2005

Gratitude

A long time ago, a coworker and I decided that we needed to not only work on our physical health, but also on our emotional/spiritual health. We starting keeping a gratitude journal where each night we would each write 5 things that we were thankful for that day. I have slacked off terribly. So today, I will start a list and I hope that each of you will add to it. One thing...or many. It doesn't matter. What matters is that we see the joy in each day and understand that we are blessed beyond our own imaginations. On top of this, I was also introduced inadvertantly to another great blog today. The Complimenting Commenter is a person who visits random blogs and leaves a wonderful compliment in your comment section. What a wonderful and inventive idea, not to mention, praise worthy. I am thankful for each and every one of you!

Clouds
Coffee
Laughter
Children
New clothes
Hugs
Walking around the lake
Roommates
Having a place I can call "home"
Flowers n' trees
Caitlin
Mom
Heautiful, Hailey, Oakley, Jazz n' India
Dad is coming for the 4th
Drew
Edwin
Music
Quiet time
Stars
Kindness
Compassion
Generosity
Selflessness
Matt
Coworkers
My job
Food
Hope
Art
Dancing
Babies (fat babies!)
Christen
Extended family
Big brothers
Ex-boyfriends (thankful they're ex's..haha!)

Your turn...

2 comments:

travis said...

meat slushi's

EKWisdom said...

OMG! How in the WORLD did I forget to put meat slushi's on my list?! God forbid.