Saturday, June 11, 2005

June 11, 2005

Real quick recap of the day...AwakenPetsit...awaken man sleeping on the sofaMad dash to WalMartMake Coffee and heat Cimon Rows fo da famWatch "Matilda" for approximately an hourShowerGo to Chris' University Spirit for some OSU needsGo to Hideaway for some Belly needsGo to WalMart...againCome home and pay billsAttempt to organize my room/set up my bookshelfWatch Ed n' Cait make scrumptious dinner. Mmm...PITA (Pain in the Ass) Potatos!Go petsit and stumble upon two boys in the houseCome home and eat said scrumptious dinnerWash some dishes w/ Mateo/clean some windows with CaitGo for a walk around Boomer with Ed n' Cait- heard some bodacious music bumpin' in a Jeep Liberty, heard a man actually use the phrase "Krunk in the motherfucker", almost ran down a guy and hit on a guy for $50. "So...you come here often?" (Cait was gonna pay me if I hit on the hot guy. I told her he might have mace and that he really wasn't that cute. In all honesty, which I later confessed, I only said that becasue I wanted to save face in front of my bad ass friends and not get rejected. haha!)Drove home, flying like a bird for awhile and then hanging my head out the window like Hailey...the dog...for the later part.Upon exiting our mode of vehicular transportation, I witness Caitlin STEPPING ON A PYTHON!!! okay...so he was more like a worm on steroids, but he was a SNAKE! So I run in the grass to get away while Ed pondered how to rid us of this beast of burden...only to realize I TOO am standing next to Satan's own. There are TWO snakes in the front yard!!! So, we attempt to kill them with bug spray. Think it will work??? Probably not. But I can tell you that I watch everywhere I step! This is NOT overreacting I tell you...there was a snake in my bedroom at the old house. There are things in life you can not unsee my friends...and things that just make you go...blech! *(shudder)*Now, I'm waiting my turn on the shower. I feel schveaty. Eew... I must glisten and smell positively radiant!
Public - 11:28 PM - 2 eprops - 1 comment - edit it - email it

No comments: