Wednesday, June 08, 2005

June 8, 2005

I HATE SCHOOL!Why in God's name did I sign up for a summer course? I mean really?! This class is going to kick my ass! I'm not kidding people. I have to have my writing assignment emailed to my professor by noon on Friday. I have tonight and tomorrow night to write 5 more pages of CRAP (that I don't UNDERSTAND I might add) because I have to work on Friday and won't have time to do anymore. *sigh* I swear...i'm gonna lose it. Oh, and the exhaustion apparently HASN'T been cured. I fell asleep at 9 last night...reading for my stupid class. Overslept and was late to work..dragging all day. Then, came home and IMMEDIATELY began studying, only to fall asleep again...for an HOUR! Ugh! I just want to feel normal again. I have been doing this dadgum homework since 4:30 people and I'm sick of it. On top of that...I'm having a fat day. No, a fat MONTH! I'm just feeling sorry for myself right now, so if that bothers you, GO AWAY! This class is making me feel stupid, I feel tired all the time and I'm fat. Do I sound like a 'made for tv movie' yet, cause I'm workin' on. Here's to a better tomorrow.
Grr...Liz

No comments: