Friday, June 17, 2005

June 17, 2005

Today's BlogPonder, brought to you by Liz. What is the STUPIDEST thing your have ever done? Come on guys! Dig deep! I'll start...
There are a few things that I can remember, but for the most part, I have lived life as a goodie goodie. I was always afraid of making someone upset or getting myself in trouble. That is how I was coined "Queen Bitch" and "Mom" in high school. Frightening, I know. But let's start here...okay...Stupid Thing #1- tried cigarettes due to peer pressure and almost vomited. GROSS! Stupid Thing #2- got lost in East St. Louis with my bf Suzanne...we were heading from Bloomington, IL to Quincy, IL and somehow ended up in East St. Louis. Scariest/Stupidest moment of my life. Stupid Thing #3- went to the apartment of a drunk guy I barely knew and left my cell phone in the car. you can imagine what went on from there. let's just say it ended with him standing butt ass naked between me and the door. oh wait, i forgot. he WAS wearing a fire helmet.
UPDATE! Just remembered...Stupid Thing #4- The day after I turned 16 and got my driver's liscense, i drove some friends to Dairy Queen for some yummy goodness. Driving home, we saw my friend Jeremy riding his bike on the sidewalk. We all started yelling at him and I leaned down to yell something out the window, inadvertently stearing the car TOWARDS unsuspecting Jeremy. I did not hit him, however I did hit the curb and blew my first tire. We pulled over, I'm instantly bawling, and walked about 2 miles to my friend Suzanne's house where we called my dad and told him I swerved to miss a cat. (Suzzi's parents totally knew I was lying, but dad had no idea. I would have been so dead!) Because I should have "hit the damned cat", dad made me purchase the tire with my own money and showed me how to change the tire myself...a very valuable lesson. To this day, he thinks I just really loved cats. Teehee...
I'm sure my friends can help me out here by reminding me of some stupid things I have done. If you can't think of anything for yourself, post me a comment and help me out with mine.
And yeah...so I have no idea who this character is but I kind of have a gut like her. However, I feel hers may be for a different reason. haha! Ben Ben...can I see an episode or two?? I need to bone up on Family Guy!

>
Which Family Guy character are you?

No comments: