Friday, June 10, 2005

June 10, 2005

I stole this from Katie...am I a dork...you bet!
--FIRSTS--:-: best friend = Kristen Cunningham. We met in pre-school and were instant best friends. We are still great friends! (AND SHE HAS A NEW BABY!!):-: first job = The Buckle- I was holiday slave labor.:-: first girlfriend/boyfriend = Curtis Quilling, sixth grade:-: first screen name = aphrodite_122...how pathetic is that?:-: first self purchased cd = All-4-One hahaha!:-: first funeral = One of my great grandma's on my mom's side. I have been to a LOT, unfortunately:-: first piercing/tattoo = Earl lobes in 7 years old, First tattoo: a lizard on my back when I was 20:-: first enemy = there were obviously a few people I didn't get along with, yuo know, junior high vendettas. i think my first (and last) enemy would have to be a girl named Beth. I saw her making out with my boyfriend.:-: first big trip = we went on family vacations and whatnot, but my first big one was Disney World when I was 16.--LASTS--:-: last fun car ride = to Illinois with Matt, Edwin & Caitlin!! We went to see Drew! We HAVE to do that again.:-: last good cry = I cried a little watching Operation Homecoming on TLC, but I can't remember my last really good cry.:-: last library book checked out = something on anorexia for a course at school:-: last beverage drank = OJ from Braum's:-: last food consumed = Bacon Egg n' Cheese Biscuit:-: last phone call = a client at work. YES! I'm doing this at work again...waiting on the doctor to get out of the exam room so I can finish her record. She told me not to move until I had it in my hands. So...I'm not moving. ;):-: last time showered = 6 o'clock this AM:-: last shoes worn = tennis shoes:-: last cd played = at work, some random elevator music. in my car, Michael Buble':-: last annoyance = at myself for eating fast food grr...:-: last shirt worn = my 2000 Blue Devil Marching Band "Star Wars" t-shirt:-: last website visited = www.dadgonemad.com, last night...it was hysterical!--DESCRIBE YOURSELF--:-: wallet = black tri-fold from Maurices:-: underwear = Basic blue cotton...nothin' fancy today:-: tattoos = lizard on my back:-: hair = dark brown:-: room = tv, computer, full sized bed, fan, big desk, dresser:-: girlfriend/boyfriend = nope:-: parents = love 'em, but they drive me insane--THIS OR THAT--:-: [boxers or briefs] = boxers:-: [plaid or striped] = striped:-: [okay, ok, or o.k.] = ok:-: [bright colors or dark colors] = for the most part dark, but it also depends on what it is we're talking about:-: [tic-tacs or certs] = certs:-: [sunshine or rain] = rain! i love cloudy days:-: [rain or snow] = rain:-: [sun or moon] = moon:-: [silver or gold] = silver:-: [silk, cotton, or flannel sheets] = cotton:-: [preps or freaks] = preps:-: [popcorn-with or w/out butter] = with!:-: [ketchup, mayo, mustard, or relish] = depends on what it goes on:-: [shampoo + conditioner in one or separate] = separate--IF YOU WERE_______, WHAT WOULD YOU BE?--:-: an animal = a house cat:-: a fruit = an orange:-:vegetable = corn:-: a color = green:-: a bug = a ladybug, they're good luck--SHORT ANSWER--:-: are you smart? = in some things, definately NOT economics:-: do you like onions? = for the most part:-: what instruments can you play? = flute:-: what words do you overuse= blech:-: do you sleep with socks on? = sometimes:-: are you ticklish? = yes, very:-: are you shy? = yes, until i get to know people, then...no holds barred:-: do you talk to yourself? = not really:-: do you have a basement or an attic? = both:-: did you go to preschool? = yes, see question #1:-: are you a morning person? = once I'm awake, yes. I love to get around early and have more of the day free. but i hate waking up

No comments: