Thursday, June 02, 2005

June 2, 2005


Currently PlayingHow to Dismantle an Atomic BombBy U2Sometimes You Can't Do it On Your Ownsee related
Okay...so it has been quite some time since I have written a legitimate entry. I apologize. Wait. NO I DON'T! Get over it. ;)
Here it is 7:03 and I am sitting at work with the radio blaring! I have been here since 6:45, can you believe it?! Apparently, my handy little battery powered alarm clock was off just a wee bit. Jerk. When I thought it was almost 7, it was acually 6:40. So, I came to work anyway and ate my breakfast. Now I'm sitting here until it's officially time to clock in and start working. I am so exhausted!!
For those of you who don't know...I have moved! FINALLY! I'll eventually get my address emailed to everyone, but who knows. You know me, right? haha! Moving has been unbelievably stressful for the most part. Chaos was the word of the day for let's see...the past two weeks?? Last night was so much better. Aside from Edwin being in Tulsa and poor Caitlin having a terrible headache, it was a great and productive night. Cait, Matt and I made a mad run to Wal-Mart for an area rug and miscellaneous tchatchki's for the house. (I haven't laughed that hard in a looong time!) We left there, spending over 100 dollars between the three of us. EEK! I have spent more money this week than I have on recent vacations. I am petsitting for three families this month just to pay off my credit card alone. Ugh. Oh well...style costs money, am I right? This house is going to have style oozing from the floor boards when we get done with it. The living room, kitchen and bathrooms are pretty much done. At least they are livable for the time being. It's the bedrooms that are going to require a little attention for the next couple days. AND DID I MENTION FILTHY!! The people who lived there before us had two HUGE German Shepards and absolutely no understanding of health codes and cleanliness. OMG. There are giant balls of dog fur EVERYWHERE and grime and filth on every possible surface. Thank God for rubber gloves and Mr. Clean. And thank God for roommates who aren't quite as squeamish as myself. We'd be SOL if they were like me.
Well, it's just about time to clock in so I better run. I think Laz (the office monster, aka cat) is eating Lynette's potted plant and she'd kill me if she found out. ;) (Hi, Lynette!) I let the little fiend run around when no one is here because he is pretty pudgy. Probably doesn't help that I sneak him treats every chance I get!! haha!
Love to all, Lizzi

No comments: