Sunday, June 05, 2005

June 5, 2005


Currently WatchingWin A Date With Tad Hamilton! (Widescreen Edition)By Kate Bosworth, Topher Grace, Josh Duhamelsee related
I don't really have a whole lot to say today, but I feel like I should keep this fairly up to date. Why? I don't know.
I have been so thoroughly exhausted the past few days and am starting to wonder if there is something wrong with me. I basically did nothing yesterday, and today, I literally did nothing. I got up, went to pet sit, came home and have been in bed ever since. It is almost 4:30 now too...I'm such a loser. Some weekend. I made an attempt at getting my room together after the move and have come to a complete standstill. I have no energy to start another project, or finish any for that matter. Even writing on here has taken about 45 minutes of lying in bed with the cat, thinking "You know. I really should do something today. AT LEAST update xanga." Yeah...so here I sit. My roommates parents are on their way to visit and I am going to attempt to straighten my room. More than likely, I'll take another nap.

No comments: