Sunday, June 19, 2005

Killer Bods n' Killer Bees

Alright, alright...I know that I have blogged about 800 times today. I had no intention of writing another one, but I had to share my most recent experience. Katie (from work) and I went to walk around Boomer tonight. First off, there were some VERY nice looking gentlemen there tonight. However, the most memorable, was of course, the one with the dog. (Animal lovers are so cute.) This guy was running full speed with his arm completely behind himself holding a leash. This leash was at the fullest possible extention, and at the end was the cutest jack russely lookin' thing. He had legs that couldn't have been longer than 3 inches and he was trying SO HARD to keep up with dad. A few minutes later, we see them running the opposite direction and dad reappears, minus the dog. haha! He just couldn't keep up. The guy then proceeds to lap us about 100 times. My next story is funny/traumatic. We were almost back to our cars when, in the presence of another hottie, Katie swallows a bug. I laugh. And just like karma always does, it reared its ugly head in the form of a giant BUG! I get attacked and begin to look as if I'm having an epileptic seizure. It was not a pretty sight, I'm sure. This thing was HUGE! I think it was some kind of a fly but it was the biggest damn thing I have ever seen. It literally chased me...I ran. I stopped, it landed on me. I ran again. I flail. I run. I wait. I run. This went on for quite some time...it was traumatizing. But in the end, I'm fine and I'm home safe n' sound. Now, it's back to the books. I hung up some of my laundry already so I have no excuses!! G'nite all.

4 comments:

travis said...

Hey there Liz! Glad to see you're using blogger. I really like it. Nifty photos on here. You might want to check out "Flickr" at www.flickr.com it's an online type photo album deally thingy...the really cool thing is that you can post to blogger directly from photos in your Flickr account. It's totally free and totally fun. Glad to hear thing are going well for ya! Take care!

travis said...

thanks for the nice comment liz, I appreciate it. Oh that thing i said about flickr....probably not worth getting since you're using hello by picassa, that's an awesome program as well. Look forward to future entries!! Take care lize Love ya! Here's a virtual meat slushi for you

!_
1 1
l_l

That's supposed to be a cup...it's midnight and my brain isn't too creative at the moment! :)

EKWisdom said...

mmm...meat sluuuuushi. I haven't had one of those in a LONG time! Thanks!

EKWisdom said...

She's a vindictive little thing isn't she? haha!
You guys wanna do dinner tomorrow night? I have to study for an econ exam tonight and I have a staff meeting on Wednesday. I emailed Jon already...you kids let me know, k?