Saturday, June 25, 2005

Party Animal

Last night was not your typical Friday night. I went out to dinner with a couple girls from work and I had a Mucha Mama...a HUGE Bahama Mama drink. OMG, I couldn't even finish the thing. I was a completely failure to my German heritage. haha! I did my best and was woozie before the meal even arrived. ;) Afterwards, I went to house sit. It's kinda strange actually. The 15 year old daughter is at the house, but her parents just don't want her there alone at night. So, that's where I come in. I go over at night and sleep there, just in case she were to need anything. I was SO bored last night!! I sat there and did homework and watched reruns of Law and Order. zzzzz..... I am staying in the 5 year olds bedroom, surrounded by pink fluffiness and barbie's. I felt like a pretty, pretty princess. ;) I have never been so absorbed by 'girliness' in all my life. I don't think I was that prissy when I was a kid, but then again, maybe I was and have blocked it out. If I ever have little girls, they'll probably get all that too. On the other hand, you guys should see the mass quantities of doll houses in this room!! I'm serious, there had to be atleast 6. And in this room, they have the television blocked to keep the little girl from watching things she's not supposed to. There are only three channels. But why is she able to watch Law and Order you ask? I have..no..idea. It was horrible, I don't even like that show. However, I got a good nights sleep and was up early this morning. I went to petsit (the people FINALLY paid me) and then was home in time for breakfast. I sat there and watched tv for a bit and then got ready for a wedding I have to be at tonight in Enid. I'm kind of looking forward to it because I haven't seen these people in ages, but honestly, I'd be happy just to stay home. I have homework to do (yes, more) and I just want to be at home. I'm such a homebody, definately not a party animal.
I guess I better run, gotta go get the oil changed in the Escape. Have a great day!
Liz

No comments: